Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: LETS see a New Taste of Canada OK I'm in

  1. #1
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It well really good last year lets
    see the wife and I have come up with
    something a little different it will
    be a free for all a liitle Canadian
    cheddar maybe some smoked salmon it
    will be great anyway if anyone is
    interested send addy to my email
    cheers all.
    We have not decided on the final
    items but promise it will be tasty
    and fun.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Warren, Do you do this just to mess with the postal customs officials [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Seriously, that sounds like a very kind & generous offer.

    yer southern neighbor.

    rOGEr

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    OH WARREN! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I am not worthy of such a FANtastic gift and yet I can't stop myself from clicking on your email icon!
    Another TASTE OF CANADA for mwah?!?! Worthy or not...here I come!!!
    BTW, I am a chedderaholic and I can't wait to try that Canadian Chedder, etc etc!

    You and your better half are always sooooo nice!

    Thank you Canadude and Dudette!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Mannequin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's Goose Hunting Season around here... don't know if anyone would be interested in that.

    Yes, the majority of us still practice our Cree ways [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Mannequin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic